Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

My Experience IN FanBox


My Experience In FanBox

First of all I will thanks to Fan Box team they give me a platform to make some blogs and earn some extra money. When I started working here in Fan Box I had lots of doubts about how they will pay. But I didn’t stop myself to create new Blogs. In my early days I really worked hard and stay on line all the time and share my blogs to my friends and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter for getting  lots of traffic. 

Sometime I was disappointed when I worked a lot but my earning was stop. More then one month my earning was just like a zero the reason I really don’t know but I did not lose my hope to working here. 

People was reading my posts and becoming my fans but my earning was zero. But I did not stop myself to login FanBox every time. But after few weeks my earning was again start when I changed my ads and increase ads price that time, I was really happy to see the increase of my daily earnings. When my cash out time was coming I was excited and I cash out on 30th March 2011 and 27th April 2011.

ON May 12, 2011 I got my two Cash Out checks and a congratulations Letter from Fan Box Team.

So I advice all Fan Box members to be patient and work hard and I am sure they will get their goals.Being a part of this community you will have to learn more for your success.Your dreams can come true and you can share your thoughts to the world.

Now FanBox team has started some more new programs to increase your earnings. So anyone can earn easily.

All the FanBox team is very helpful and working hard for our success.All the FanBox members are also helpful and creative minded. They will guide you always when you need any assistance regarding FanBox issues. 

They work like a family and always ready to accept the challenges facing our world now a day. They all are ambitious and want to change the world with the help of new technologies and guidance of some great people like Johnny Cash who is the guiding star of FanBox community and also dedicated FanBox team.

Thanks again to Fan Box team and specially Johnny Cash who always guide us and give a hope that everyone can earn.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...